2. Palm oil
6. Stock fish (optional)
7. Dry fish
8. Meat or fresh fish
11. Salt to taste
1. Blend the groundnut and set aside.
2. Blend the pepper and crayfish and set aside.
3. Wash and Steam the meat or fish, dry fish, stock fish with onions, seasoning and salt and set aside.
4. Wash and cut the vegetables and set aside.
5. Put a clean pot on the fire, add some palm oil and allow for ten seconds, then add the blended goundnut and fry for 3 minutes.
6. Add the meat or fish stock together with the dry fish and stock fish.
7. Add seasoning, pepper, crayfish and salt to taste and allow to boil for ten minutes.
8. Finally add the vegetables and allow to cook for 1 minute.
9. serve with fufu, pounded yam, semo, Wheat or garri.