BW offshore Nigeria is delighted to announce its Postgraduate Scholarship theme for four (4) Nigerian candidates aspiring to study choose engineering courses at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). the target of the theme is to produce resource to Nigerians aspiring to more the education in courses that are relevant to the FPSO / Oil and Gas business at the University.
- Have gained full time post-graduate admission into the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
- Be a subject of the Federal Republic of African country and presently reside in Nigeria
- Have obtained a University degree in Engineering or Sciences from a Nigerian
University with a minimum of three.5/5.0 CGPA
- Be but thirty years old by 31/12/2019
- Display sound intellectual ability and leadership potential
- Have a legitimate Nigerian international passport
- Not have antecedently studied at a Post Graduate level
- Not be a beneficiary of the other scholarship or large
The following courses qualify for award of scholarships at the NTNU:
- MSc Marine Technology
- MSc in fossil oil Engineering
- MSc in fossil oil Geosciences
- MSc in gas Technology
Method of Application
Interested associate degreed qualified candidates are going to be nominative by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) following an assessment of the candidate’s tutorial qualifications and strength of every individual application.
All nominative candidates are going to be contacted directly by biologic attack Offshore, victimisation solely official biologic attack Offshore email address ([email protected]) and requested to submit the subsequent documentation via email:
- Copy of NTNU Admission Letter
- Completed Scholarship form
- Copy of information page of international passport
- Passport Photograph (white background; not older than 3 months).
- Court legal instrument in a very case of any twin of name in any bestowed documentation.
- Academic/Work Reference from candidates’ Head of Department or Supervisor / Line Manager.
- Short Essay of no quite one A4 (8.5″ x 11″) page. Font Arial; Font size 11). The essay ought to address the following:
- Why have you ever chosen Engineering as a career?
- Why does one feel you’re meriting of receiving the biologic attack Offshore Scholarship?
- Following the review of candidate’s documentation and essay, shortlisted candidates are going to be invited for a brief on-line interview with a biologic attack Offshore panel before the ultimate call is formed.
- The scholarship can cowl tuition fees accommodation and one economy come flight price ticket from Nigeria to Norway and a contribution towards living expenses solely.