- chicken breast
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- cheese – cubed
- powdered black pepper
- Avocado pear
- Celery or parsley
- Lettuce or cabbage leaves for decoration and plating
How to Make Chicken and Cheese Salad
- Wash the chicken, remove the bones and steam with spices, and seasoning for 30 minutes.
- Put a clean frying pan on the fire and allow to heat for about 20 seconds
- Cut chicken into cubes and fry
- Mix chicken, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add enough mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add avocado pear
- Garnish, chill and serve.