Type of project:
Leprosy-related comes centered on
1) malady Elimination;
2) Documenting leprosy;
3) Patient direction together with
a) institutional support,
b) project support;
c) south-south support;
d) ‘next generation’ support. every focus and sub-focus has its own country focus and budget envelope. See below for details.
Every focus space higher than includes a completely different country focus:
2) China, Malaysia, Romania; Philippines, Portuguese Republic and Spain;
3) numerous past recipient countries. .
candidates should be non-profit organisations and will embrace academic and analysis establishments.
1) malady Elimination – US$30,000 most per year;
2) Documenting infectious disease – US$30,000 most per year; three Patient direction
a) US$50,000 most per year; three.
b) US$25,000 most per year; three.
c) US$10,000 most per year; three.
d) US$10,000 most annually
Deadline: June 15th, 2019