Just like the bible says there’s power in spoken words. There’s also power in writing down your goals. No wonder the bible says in Habakkuk 2:2 – And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.
Anything you want to do always make sure that you write it down.
In 2017, I wrote this down;
1.Write down inspirational topics.
2. Research them
3. Do a video speech. Take them to places I want to advertise. Eg restaurant, hotels,
beaches, shops, etc. tell them I want to advertise their businesses for free.
4. Upload on YouTube.
5. Create a Blog site and write on the following Topics
1. Living in a world of uncertainty
2. Building a successful business.
3. Building a successful relationship.
4. How to live in a country where nothing seems to work
5. Living in a crazy world.
6. Paying attention. Listen more and talk less. Four things to make you rich (when
someone speaks to u, u must always stop and think, keep what u have, do not cry for
what u can’t have, inside my body, there’s gold as big as ur palm).
7. Learn to control your temper.
8. Stubbornness leads to destruction etc.
Then in 2018, I wrote this;
Things to achieve in 2019:
1. Web design
My vision for 2019/2020
Create a community site. Then I started researching how to achieve all of this.
And in March 2019, I achieved 70% of the things I wrote down. And God provided an avenue for me to achieve all of them, but it’s due to lack of time that I haven’t been able to achieve the rest.