Location: Berger, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contact car dealerships to offer long-term partnership;
• Visit the dealership location to hand over business proposal;
• Support dealerships to post listing (take a photo, collect data);
• Support Listing team to post listing as required;
• Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone;
• Work closely with Sales leader to develop an acquisition strategy;
• Familiarity with sales process;
• Other tasks as required.
• B.Sc degree in Business administration, Economics or a related field;
• 1 – 3 years experience
• Successful previous experience as Sales Representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Have a smartphone or laptop and currently be living near the Berger auto market (Lagos) is a huge plus.
• If hired, you will be the core member of a pioneering team to build the Naijauto.com team and our office at Nigeria;
• While being a newly-launched automotive website, Naijauto.com has achieved impressive growth in traffic with an average of more than 300,000 visits per month;
• If a competitive salary package is what you are seeking, then this position is definitely worth your consideration;
• Naijauto.com is the company startup project for the Nigerian market. Our network of auto portals initiated from Vietnam with oto.com.vn and has been successfully expanding into worldwide markets including Thailand (Chobrod.com), Indonesia (Cintamobil.com), the Philippines (Philkotse.com), Nigeria (Naijauto.com), and more to come in the future.
$350 – $800 Monthly
19th November 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to :TraNT@nextgenvietnam.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail