Location: Opebi, Ikeja Lagos State
The applicant should have an idea of general financial accounting
- • Daily closure of sales made by the cashier.
- • Reconciliation and maintenance of stock ledger on a monthly basis
- • Remit to the bank promptly daily sales made by the organisation
- • Prepare payment requests for all verified invoice and keep records of same for tracking purpose.
- • Daily monitoring and tracking of all inflows into our various bank account
- • Obtain input of sales from all sales outlets for incorporation into the sales report.
- • Recording accounting entries into the company accounting system with accurate figures and proper classification and coding
- • Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- • Filing and remitting of pension and taxes and other financial obligations
- • Perform payroll accounting, make payroll entries and maintain payroll files for the company employees.
Location: Opebi, Lagos State
- • Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- • Minimum of 2-3 years post-graduate experience.
- • Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Sage Accounting System
Salary: N70,000/month. ( open to negotiation)
27th September, 2020.
How To Apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the email subject