The Factory Accountant will be responsible for providing all-round financial support to the entire factory ensuring proper financial control, reporting, and also performing insightful analysis to the management team.
· Ensure full financial control at the factory and provide full financial business partnership and value-adding analysis to Factory Team
· Responsible for co-ordination of factory Budget and PFs Processes and monthly forecasting of the full year factory cost and recoveries.
· Responsible for financial control over all stock – Stores, and WIP
· Responsible for product cost standards and all product cost reporting & analysis
· Provide finance business partner support for value-adding analysis and process improvement within the factory
· Accounts payable functions: Overseeing approval and cross-reference checks for preservation and operation of account dispensation for all payable dealings within the Factory.
· Minimum of B.Sc./HND in relevant discipline and Membership of ICAN or ACCA.
· Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and accounting software such as Peachtree
· Analytical & Numerical Skills
· 4 years of minimum work experience
· FMCG, Manufacturing experience required
· Costing and stock accounting experience required
· Preferred experience of factory accounting
· Good understanding of MFG and resource software
· Sound Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practice
ONLY Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org