Role: GL & Financial Reporting
The General ledger & reporting manager would be responsible for controlling & reconciling General Ledger, ensuring transactions are accounted as per company policy, IFRS & all Nigeria reporting council guidelines. preparation of various internal reporting to the management.
The role will require preparation of a management account, Review of balance sheet GL and ensuring that all open transactions are tracked and closed on a timely basis.
1. Control over various General Ledger and ensuring regular reconciliations.
2. Manage the preparation of management accounts and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
3. Ensure monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
3. Participate in the Company’s annual audit with the external auditors.
4. Maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Qualified chartered accountant ACA
Finance experience in FMCG a must.
Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Proven ability to influence senior financial and non financial people alike
ONLY Qualified candidates should send CVs to [email protected]