Job number: 847837
Locations: Lagos – Nigeria, Nairobi – Kenya, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Rusayl – Oman, Doha – Qatar
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Customer Engineers (CEs) will support Enterprise customers to deliver unique value by removing blockers to consumption within their given Solution Area. CES will provide technical support including risk assessments and tuning to operate and optimize a customer’s cloud or on-premises environment.
- The Customer Engineer will provide support delivery services as well as technical readiness through a Customer’s Support contract via dispatch by the account team.
- Customer Engineer services can be delivered either remotely or on-premises.
- Customer Engineers participate in proactive account management, sport performance issues, analyze problems, develop solutions to meet customer needs, and represent them.
- The CE provides the most effective method of service delivery by analyzing trends and common themes across customers and seeks information about the underlying needs of customers.
- CES cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise.
- The CE identifies opportunities to articulate business value and grow customer/partner relationships in alignment with Customer Success business priorities and stakeholder management principles.
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Education background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Electrical Engineering, IT & Business Innovation or other related fields
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology-related fields
- Combining business acumen with technological experience
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative and global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Customer Obsessed: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Diverse & Inclusive: You don’t just value differences, you seek them out and invite them in.