- Applicants for this position should possess: A good first degree in Accountancy with 10 years post qualification experience;
- Professional recognized Accountancy Qualifications plus ICAN, ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ANAN; and must be able to demonstrate the ability to formulate and implement financial policies and produce manuals of accounting procedures in relation to an international university.
- The Deputy Bursar shall be required to possess skills in financial reporting, treasury management, business planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting and cost controls, tax planning/management, and advanced knowledge of accounting software.
- Candidates who possess FCA, MBA, or M.Sc. in relevant discipline will have obvious advantages.
Application Closing Date
26th October 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters, CV, and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document and submit a single PDF file to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, ten (10) hard copies of applications, CV and credentials should be sent in one envelope marked with the position applied for, to:
The University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences,
Imago, Imo State.
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers, and Zoom Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF. All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, Chinedu Oguaghamba Graduate / Research Assistant).
All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or Zoom Ids