- Must Possess a professional Degree (not below second-class division), plus Ph.D. from a recognized national or international University in a relevant area.
- Have at least thirteen (13) scholarly publications in reputable national and international journals, ten (10) of the publications must be in reputable international journals.
- Be a member of the Librarian Registration Council of Nigeria.
- Have, at least, ten (10) years cognate working experience, preferable in national or international universities.
Application Closing Date
26th October 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters, CV, and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document and submit a single PDF file to [email protected], [email protected] In addition, ten (10) hard copies of applications, CV and credentials should be sent in one envelope marked with the position applied for, to:
The University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences,
Imago, Imo State.
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers, and Zoom Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF. All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, Chinedu Oguaghamba Graduate / Research Assistant).
All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or Zoom Ids.