- A minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic or University;
- Must posses a professionally recognized Accounting and Finance qualifications such as ANAN, ICAN, CPA and ACCA; among relevant others.
- Must have 6 years of experience, in a University environment or a comparable institution of higher learning;
A Master’s Degree or MBA will be an added advantage for this position.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters, CV, and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document and submit a single PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com In addition, ten (10) hard copies of applications, CV and credentials should be sent in one envelope marked with the position applied for, to:
University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences,
Umuagwo, Imo State.
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers and Zoom Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF. All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, Chinedu Oguaghamba Graduate / Research Assistant).
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or Zoom Ids.