Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
You will report to the Managing Director, and provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to her, and help her to manage and prioritise her time.
- You will manage and maintain her diary and email account, filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- In addition, you will ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Degree, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- You must be able to use a lot of initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is very important.
- You must be organised and able to take charge.
- You must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 9th October, 2020