Job Title: Commissioning Manager (Mechanical)
Roles & Responsibilities
- He shall prepare temporary Facilities and Utilities for start-up of Pre-commissioning and commissioning activities
- He shall be in charge of Process, Utilities, Mechanical completion management, Vendor coordination, Electrical and Instrumentation system
- He shall be supervise interruption between commissioning activities and construction activities.
- He shall be assist with the determination of project requirements in all aspects of the offshore activities
- He shall make a decision for the issuance of the RFC and RFSU according to the construction, commissioning and start-up plan.
- He shall manage the man-hour estimation for all the commissioning activities according to pre-commissioning and commissioning schedule.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project or Construction Management,
- Over 10 years’ experience of commissioning engineering delivery of developmental projects.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th October, 2020.