Job Title: Invoice Financing Officer
Employment Type: Contract
Description / Responsibilities
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 3 years work Experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org “Invoice Financing Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2020.