Job Title: Cook
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare food according to menu,including special requests, in a timely and consistent manner
- Determine food and supply needs
- Control and minimize waste in the kitchen
- Comply with outlined safety regulations and procedure
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Inspect food products and supplies as needed for quality
- Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized
- At least Senior School Certificate qualification required
- Familiarity with general kitchen equipment and applicances
- Strong working knowledge of food preparation techniques, cooking methods, and safety and sanitation practices
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow recipes
- Culinary certification or degree from a culinary school preferred
- 2-3 years food service or restaurant experience required
- Ability to pass a food service sanitation course
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
No. 4 Chibeco Avenue,
KM 16 Aba / PH Expressway,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State
Applycation Deadline: 31st October, 2020.