Job Title: Manager, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Ref Id: QC&QA-001
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a reliable Manager of Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers.
- The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle. The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues. An excellent Quality Assurance Manager has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- BSc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply