Job Title: Online Marketing Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing, database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- BS / MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2020.