Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Locations: Victoria Island-Lagos, Oyo-Ibadan
Job Type: Full Time
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in all interview processes
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Responsible for the interpretation and application of staff rules, regulations and procedures ensuring uniform application.
- Ascertain human resources requirements for the office ensuring the timely advertisement and filling vacancies.
- Control the maintenance of the personnel records in the office, ensuring that outstanding queries receive timely response, after due analysis maintains and monitors leave records and overtime.
- Participate in staff appraisal.
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events
- Perform other HR duties as required.
- A first degree in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or any Management or Social Sciences course.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- CIPM, CIPD, HRCI is an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates who resides only in the designated locations should apply
- Must be very versatile in all recruitment process.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title and the Location e.g Human Resource Officer (Lagos) as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.