Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- The Supply Chain Officer is responsible of supporting the supply chain team and ensuring that all procurements are done on a timely basis without compromising.
- The Supply Chain Officer will be responsible for following up on certain procurements remotely in different sites as needed, and will work closely with all sectors to ensure that planned activities are implemented accordingly.
- Respond to procurement requests from program staff related to supplies, materials and other terms for project beneficiaries and activities.
- Ensure that procurement is carried out in accordance with IRC and donor-specific policies and procedures.
- Procure all necessary items for programs, offices and residences.
- Ensure that all materials purchased are of appropriate quality and price and are timely delivered.
- Generate all required procurement documentation and maintain records and files in an impeccable manner.
- Collect needed documentation from different departments and site and lease efficiently.
- Update relevant staff about the status of his/her request and delivery and maintain regular contact with supervisor on matters of procurement.
- Assist in updating the Purchase Request Tracking Sheet (PRTS) and other procurement Tracking Sheets regularly.
- Keep good track of suppliers performance and maintain a database of good and reliable suppliers for different categories of supplies, service, and goods
- Maintain an accurate and organized filing system for both hard and soft copies.
- Prepare payment requests and collect all needed documents to facilitate payment submission.
- Provide all needed information and documents to finance as per IRC and donor policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to make sure the payments are delivered to the suppliers.
- Assist program staff with raising purchase requests (PRs) and provide price estimations of goods requested when possible.
- Conducting regular market survey for commonly purchased goods and services.
- Coordinate transportation of procured items to other IRC locations.
- Be an integral part of the procurement team and support all members under the supervision of direct manager.
- Perform other duties as required by the Senior Supply Chain Officer and the Procurement Manager.
- University Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement, or any other related field.
- Candidates should possess 3 – 8 years work experience.
- Very good command in English, both writing and speaking.
- Able to work under pressure, able to multitask, excellent team player, and able to work in a multinational environment.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accommodate to changing work environment.
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
Salary: N180,000 – N200,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2020.