Job Title: Engineer
Location: Cross River
- The Bakassi Integrated Deep Seaport Project Outline Business Case has received the Federal Government of Nigeria’s regulatory approval. The project on completion is expected to deepen the State’s economy with corresponding positive impact on its people. The integrated project comprises a green field deep seaport and a 6-lane superhighway providing evacuation access from the proposed port location to the boundary with Northern Nigeria in Benue State, in the first instance.
- Cross River State Government in collaboration with the Federal Government of Nigeria’s inter-ministerial project steering committee (consisting of the Federal Ministries of Transportation and Finance, Nigeria Ports Authority and Infrastructure Concession & Regulatory Commission) has recently engaged world-class transaction advisory firm for the Full Business Case (including financial close) phase of the project.
- A key component of the project is local capacity development and retention for purposes of sustainability.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification with a second class upper / upper credit in Engineering from a reputable institution of learning and must not be more than 30 years old at the time of submission of this application.
- Membership of any of the following professional bodies in line with applicants’ academic qualifications will be an added advantage: Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria / Nigerian Society of Engineers.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope to:
State Bakassi Integrated Deep Seaport Project Steering Committee,
State Planning Commission Building, First Floor,
New State Secretariat Complex,
Murtala Mohammed Highway,
Calabar – Cross River State.
- Female and physically challenged persons are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Acknowledgement receipts would be issued at the point of submission of application
Application Deadline: 20th October, 2020.