A Supply Chain and Logistics Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Infrastructure Manager
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the working of IT systems deployed in the business functions, with the ability to troubleshoot and provide support to users.
• Provide support for improvements in the performance and effectiveness of business functions.
• Respond to telephone calls, instant messages, and email and service request desk for technical support.
• Document, track, and monitor all problem to ensure a timely resolution.
• Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems pertaining to LAN and WAN.
• Maintaining and developing the company website or liaise with external developers.
• Working closely with 3rd party support teams where contracts are in place.
• Providing advice and training to staff wherever necessary.
• Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
• Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related IT environment.
Application Closing Date 6th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the email subject